In his truly ground-breaking collection from 1957, Eero Saarinen transformed executive seating into a fluid and sculptural form. A comfortable chair is a necessity and the Executive Armchair is that and more. Perfect for your home office or anywhere else you might need extra seating.
- Frame is made of molded reinforced polyurethane shell
- Seat is made of contoured plywood and features swivel/tilt with pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Upholstered in urethane foam cushion with matching full surround welt detail
- Hard casters and housing component in black textured plastic
- Soft casters are black with grey housing
- The Museum of Modern Art Award - 1969
- Federal Award for Industrial Design
- Greenguard certified
- Saarinen collection
- Made in USA
- Product Type: Executive and managerial chairs
See something odd?
Report it here.