The Knoll Risom Lounge Chair is a stylish wood frame, angled attractively, wrapped and woven in strips of fabric. Made of maple and cotton or nylon webbing, the pattern of the chair is a combination of gentle curves and geometric angles exhibit. Set the lounge chair in your living room or placed in front of a coffee table and you have the ultimate room decor. The Risom Lounge Chair is easily adaptable to your taste and personal style. The seat basket is attached to arm frame with invisible screws. The lounge chair features a maple or walnut hardwood with a clear finish. This chair uses mortise and tenon construction, which makes it very long lasting. Sophisticated home furnishing items like this Knoll Risom Lounge Chair always make for a worthy welcome in any contemporary home setting. This chair will not only lend your living space graceful highlights, but will also ensure sheer comfort and easy maintenance. With well-designed back and seat, it offers superb support and comfort to your body, while its hue subtly accentuates the appealing visage of your home decor.
- Order with Confidence: Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- Frame is made of select maple or walnut hardwood
- Upholstered in choice of cotton or nylon/cotton blend
- Cotton webbing 100% natural cotton
- The Risom Lounge Chair is Greenguard certified
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Stained maple hardwood
- Nylon webbing is 60% nylon, 40% cotton with stain-protective finish
- Risom collection
- Back Type: Upholstered
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty.
- Chair Design: Lounge chair
- Removable Seat Cushion: No
- Upholstery Material: Cotton
See something odd?
Report it here.