Charles Pollock’s 1963 Executive Chair features what he described as “rim technology”— the use of a single aluminum band around the chair’s perimeter to hold the design together, structurally and visually. Fifty years after its introduction, the Pollock Chair continues to exude timeless elegance.
- Material: Leather
- Steel support plate welded to frame spans width of seat cushion
- Standard five-star design with standard hard wheel casters
- Cushion is made of multi-density urethane foam with button tufted details
- Cushion has pre-sewn cover
- Swivel tilt control: 360 Degree swivel
- Tilt with tilt tension
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Shell is made of integrally colored, black textured polypropylene
- Charles Pollock collection
- Seat and back are multi-density urethane foam. Button tufting on fabric and leather
- Base is five-star design with hard or soft casters. Steel armature with polished aluminum, stainless or black epoxy-finished top caps
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Made in USA
- Product Type: Executive and managerial chairs
- Upholstered: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.