Best of NeoCon Gold Award for Seating: Desk/Workstation Task Chairs, 2002IIDEX for Office Seating and Sustainable Design, 2002Good Design Award, Chicago Athenaeum, 2003.
The Life Chair is Greenguard certified. Each authentic product includes a certificate of authenticity.
Stylish, ergonomic, eco-friendly, intuitive, and flexible, the Life Chair by Form way Design takes center stage in your modern home or office. With a stunning array of features and colors to choose from, the Life Chair is a highly customizable piece you can tailor to meet your precise needs. Lightweight and comfortable, the Life Chair moves with you as you change your position, even allowing 360 degree swivel rotation. The few necessary controls are easy to use and can be adjusted from a seated position. Back and seat are designed to respond to your unique shape, supporting every movement you make. Composed of 52-64% recycled content, more than 80% of Life's components are designed to be recycled for later use, making it Green no matter what color you choose.
- High adjustable arms, advanced controls with sliding seat, standard height cylinder, no lumbar piece and hard black caster
- Knit mesh back suspension fabric provides contoured comfort and support
- Auto-balance tension uses weight of user to activate release and recline
- Durable plastic seat pan perforated to prevent trigger points after long periods of sitting
- Only a few simple controls
- Designed to minimize negative environmental impact
- Life Chair collection
- SYNCHRONIZED RECLINE with auto-balanced tension adjusts effortlessly using your body weight as counter balance
- DYNAMIC SEAT PAN WITH FORWARD FLEX alleviates pressure points, allows for proper circulation, supports perched postures and eliminates the need for thick foam upholstery
- TENSION PREFERENCE SELECTOR adjusts the resistance of the reclining mechanism
- TILT LOCK gives users the ability to lock the chair upright or allow for recline, depending on the task
- FOUR ARM OPTIONS: High performance, height adjustable, fixed height aluminum and fixed height plastic
- Made in the USA
- Product Type: Executive and managerial chairs
- Base Material: Metal; Plastic