As a Bauhaus apprentice in 1925, Marcel Breuer conceived the Laccio Table as a companion to his famous Wassily Chair. The simple design of the Laccio is based on the tubed frame of a bicycle. The Design Marcel Breuer's designs stand today as paradigms of 20th Century design. With his innovative use of polished metal and impeccable lines in space, Breuer created a table that is as light visually as it is physically. The seemingly simple design is clearly inspired by the Bauhaus era, giving this table series a truly classic look and feel. Every Laccio Table has an individual number of identification and authenticity as well as the KnollStudio logo and Marcel Breuer's signature stamped into the base of the table.
- Complement to the Wassily Chair
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Each authentic Knoll product is stamped with the KnollStudio Logo and designer signature and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Top Material: Plastic/Acrylic; Manufactured wood
- Hidden Storage Compartment: No
See something odd?
Report it here.