Joseph D'Urso's 1980 table series displays his characteristically minimal design and offers numerous options for top shapes, sizes and materials. This award-winning series is designed to meet a wide range of needs. Combining elegance with unsurpassed practicality. This small round table provides a well-proportioned and perfect surface to work, play, dine and gather.
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- Racetrack-shaped steel legs
- Available in kid friendly low height
- Design Center Stuttgart Award, W. Germany, 1983
- Federal Award for Industrial Design, W. Germany, 1983
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- D'Urso Tables are Greenguard certified
- Total Seating Capacity: 2
See something odd?
Report it here.