About the Designer
Markus Jehs & Jurgen Laub
The German designers Markus Jehs and Jurgen Laub (born 1965 in Stuttgart and 1964 in Ulm respectively) already sat next to each other when they took their entry exam for the university of art. After several projects in New York, they began their partnership in Italy with renowned companies as Cassina, Nemo, Ycami and Acerbis. In Germany, they worked on office furniture and living furniture for Renz, Sch÷nbuch and Thonet as well as on the worldwide showroom- concept for Mercedes-Benz. Next to a lounge programme for Fritz Hansen, the candleholders for Stelton represent the second project for a Scandinavian producer.
- Knoll Studio logo and signature of Markus Jehs and Jurgen Laub are located on the underside of the chair and ottoman
- Flexes for added comfort
- Molded and reinforced urethane shell
- Seam tufted upholstery over highly resilient molded polyurethane foam
- Seat height: 15"
- Dimensions: 38.5" H x 33.25" W x 30.5" D
- Dimensions: 17.25" H x 31" W x 22.5" D