The pioneer of the Knoll Planning Unit, Florence Knoll created what she modestly called the ''fill-in pieces that no one else wants to do.'' Like so many of her ground-breaking designs that became the gold standard for the industry, this Credenza collection, designed in 1961, made its way into the pantheon of modern classics. Florence Knoll's designs are reserved and cool, severe and angular, reflecting the objective perfectionism of the early 1960s. The Knoll Two Position Credenza provides versatile storage space in an elegant style.Using classic materials constrained by a modern form, Florence Knoll has created a credenza that is suitable for an office, lobby, home office, or any modern living space.
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity.
- One full-extension file drawer
- Welded square steel tube base
- Body offered with wood veneer sides and matching back panel
- Tops feature squared edge detail
- Florence Knoll was awarded the National Endowment for the Arts prestigious 2002 National Medal of Arts
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- The Florence Knoll Credenza is Greenguard certified
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Florence Knoll Credenza that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- File drawer includes two metal bars for hanging files
- Adjustable glides are included
- This product does not meet Cal 133 specifications
See something odd?
Report it here.