The CHIP Barstool, winner of the Good Design® Award from the Chicago Athenaeum, showcases Kotilainen's talent and creative vision. With the same clean, graceful lines that distinguish the innovative CHIP chair, the CHIP Barstool features a sleek, minimal appearance that makes it a highly adaptable piece.The CHIP Barstool features form-pressed thin plywood sheets on a steel frame, resulting in a physically and visually light aesthetic. Its distinct and harmonious lines enhance any interior space either individually or grouped in rows or clusters. The stackable stool is ideal for cafeterias, breakout areas and hospitality applications. Its durability and style make it ideal for public spaces, offices, cafes and bars
- Shell made of melamine-covered birch
- Deceptively light seat, comprising 27 layers, belies incredible strength and durability
- Perfectly sized at bar height
- Stackable up to 6 stools high
- Base made of steel with a chrome-plated finish
- The CHIP Collection is Greenguard certified.
- Suitable for residential or commercial use