Harry Bertoia's delicately industrial Side Chair is among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art.
- Bertoia collection
- Plastic glides included
- Frame is scratch, stain, and chip resistant
- With full cover
- Stainless steel connections
- Cover is stretched over wire seat basket and attached with hooks
- ''Designer of the Year,'' 1955, USA
- Certificate of Merit, American Institute of Architects
- Greenguard certified
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods
- Powder coat finish and vinyl seat pad are suitable for outdoor use
- Made in USA
See something odd?
Report it here.