The graceful Diamond Chair is an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art.
- Bertoia collection
- Four plastic guides included on sled base to protect floors
- Frame is scratch, stain, and chip resistant
- ''Designer of the Year,'' 1955, USA
- Stainless steel connections
- Seat cushion secured to chair with lock-snaps
- Certificate of Merit, American Institute of Architects
- Greenguard certified
- Faux leather upholstery suitable for outdoor use
- Seat cushion of the chair is removable
- Seat pad and cover attach directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- Made in USA
- Chair Design: Lounge chair
- Removable Seat Cushion: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Faux leather
See something odd?
Report it here.