The Asymmetric Lounge is the most sculptural of Harry Bertoia’s 1952 wire chair collection. The chair never made it beyond a prototype until 2005, when Knoll, with help from Bertoia’s family, put the design into full production. Harry Bertoia’s wire collection is among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage.
- Bertoia collection
- Glides included
- Apply a coat of hard paste wax to the rods to protect against moisture
- Scratch, chip, and chemical resistant
- Greenguard certified
- Honorable Mention, Annual Design Awards, ID Magazine 2006
- Seat pad snaps on to the frame with domed snap buttons
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- Made in USA
- Chair Design: Lounge chair
See something odd?
Report it here.