The elegant and practical Gastone features a striking design with both plastic and metal components. The two surfaces are made from high density polyurethane and the frame combines chrome-plated steel and polished aluminum. The Gastone functions as a convenient folding trolley with two levels of surfaces to organize items, making it perfect for serving food and drinks for both formal and informal occasions. The Gastone is sure to assimilate beautifully into any surroundings.
- Frame made of chrome-plated steel and polished aluminum
- Top made of high density polyurethane with matte enamel or polyester lacquer
- Wheels allow for easy mobility
- Able to fold for compact storage
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Order with Confidence: Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Order with Confidence: Should you discover shortly after receiving your Gastone Trolley that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Made in Italy
- Overall: Min: 27.5" H x 9.13" D
- Overall: Max: 35.5" H x 24.38" D
- Overall Product Weight: 22lbs
Kartell Kitchen Cart
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: Min:
27.5" H x 9.13" D
- Overall: Max:
35.5" H x 24.38" D
- Overall Product Weight: 22lbs
|Product Type: Kitchen Cart||Base Material: Stainless steel|
|Counter Material: Other||Style: Modern|
|Exterior Shelves: Yes|
- Adjustable Exterior Shelving: No
|Drop Leaf: Yes||Wheels: Yes|
|Country of Manufacture: Italy|| |
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
The Kitchen Cart is a Modern style product. Modern style is very sleek with clean lines, and generally incorporates high gloss using whites, greys, and blacks. A focus on geometry and
angular shapes is a hallmark of modern design. Glass and leather are also seen a lot with modern style. You can shop for more Modern Kitchen Islands in the Storage section of our site.
Kartell Kitchen Cart
When you buy a Kartell
Kitchen Cart online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Kartell Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Kitchen Islands product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Kartell
Kitchen Cart or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Designer
Antonio Citterio Italy (1950 - )
Antonio Citterio was born in Meda, Italy in 1950, opened his own design studio in 1972, and received a degree in architecture from Milan's Polytechnic University in 1975. From 1987 to 1996 he worked with Terry Dwan and together they designed offices in Europe and Japan. In 1999 "Antonio Citterio and Partners" was founded as a multidisciplinary design studio for architecture, industrial design and graphics; founding partners were Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel.
About the Manufacturer
Products designed with creativity, quality and innovation.
A combination of extraordinary factors together with a strategic vision of distribution has contributed to the lasting success of Kartell. A leader in design, Kartell addresses an international clientele with a collection unique in originality, variety, size and range. These products are multifunctional and cross-sectional, easy-to-use and with undeniable visual appeal. Colors, irony, a feast for the senses, transparency effects and unique shapes for unique items. Kartell items are immediately recognized throughout the world for their emotional character, durable functionality and undisputed quality. Continual evolution in the use of materials and experimentation with new technology aimed at discovering their hidden qualities, are fundamental for the development of Kartell products.
A creative team of world famous designers including Ferruccio Laviani, Alberto Meda and Philippe Stark, together with Kartell, have developed a special intuition through dialogue and the continual exchange of design ideas. This has served to establish a perfect equilibrium between the designers' project experience, their ability to and the demands of the company.
In its 55 years of existence, Kartell has won prestigious international awards including 9 Gold Compass awards. Today Kartell exports 75 percent of its products to 85 countries worldwide. Lasting success and a daring challenge on the market combine with the continual desire to innovate and reinvent.