Spoon Table is a folding light office table characterised by its extreme lightness and practicality. The structural surface is made of honeycomb aluminium and is only 15 mm thick. The finish is white laminate whereas the methacrylate edges are coloured on the bottom so that the transparency creates a sense of depth. The thermoplastic legs are a guarantee of resistance and elasticity. The knee mechanism closing was developed for easy folding of the top and makes the Spoon Table perfect for living in small spaces and easy carrying. The leg-locking system requires no tools and works using only a slider eyelet. The Spoon Table comes in three sizes of top and with legs and matching edges in three colours.
- Spoon Table Tabletop is made of honeycomb aluminium and melamine laminate
- Spoon Table Legs are made of batch-dyed modified polypropylene
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Order with Confidence: Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Order with Confidence: Should you discover shortly after receiving your Spoon Table that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Table Base Type: Four leg; Pedestal
- Storage Compartment: No
- Made in Italy
Kartell Spoon Table
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 28.37" H x 55.12" W x 28" D
- Overall: 28.37" H x 63" W x 32" D
- Overall: 28.37" H x 78.74" W x 35" D
|Shape: Rectangular||Top Material: Laminate; Metal|
|Base Material: Plastic/Acrylic||Commercial Use: Yes|
|Country of Manufacture: Italy|| |
Questions & Answers (1)
“Hello, do you ship to Australia?”
asked by Elly
"Hi Elly, we do ship internationally. However, we do only provide quotes and international shipping services for orders over $5,000."
Erica from Wayfair
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
Kartell Spoon Table
When you buy a Kartell
Spoon Table online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Kartell Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Computer & Utility Tables product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Kartell
Spoon Table or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Designer
Antonio Citterio Italy (1950 - )
Antonio Citterio was born in Meda, Italy in 1950, opened his own design studio in 1972, and received a degree in architecture from Milan's Polytechnic University in 1975. From 1987 to 1996 he worked with Terry Dwan and together they designed offices in Europe and Japan. In 1999 "Antonio Citterio and Partners" was founded as a multidisciplinary design studio for architecture, industrial design and graphics; founding partners were Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel.
About the Manufacturer
Products designed with creativity, quality and innovation.
A combination of extraordinary factors together with a strategic vision of distribution has contributed to the lasting success of Kartell. A leader in design, Kartell addresses an international clientele with a collection unique in originality, variety, size and range. These products are multifunctional and cross-sectional, easy-to-use and with undeniable visual appeal. Colors, irony, a feast for the senses, transparency effects and unique shapes for unique items. Kartell items are immediately recognized throughout the world for their emotional character, durable functionality and undisputed quality. Continual evolution in the use of materials and experimentation with new technology aimed at discovering their hidden qualities, are fundamental for the development of Kartell products.
A creative team of world famous designers including Ferruccio Laviani, Alberto Meda and Philippe Stark, together with Kartell, have developed a special intuition through dialogue and the continual exchange of design ideas. This has served to establish a perfect equilibrium between the designers' project experience, their ability to and the demands of the company.
In its 55 years of existence, Kartell has won prestigious international awards including 9 Gold Compass awards. Today Kartell exports 75 percent of its products to 85 countries worldwide. Lasting success and a daring challenge on the market combine with the continual desire to innovate and reinvent.