A simple concept with a truly dynamic execution, the Optic Cube is a striking container designed for maximum visual impact. Made entirely out of PMMA, the glossy, faceted surfaces of the Optic are decorated with square-based pyramids, evoking the features of a precious gem. Optics can be combined to form an endless number of arrangements or used alone to meet a wide variety of storage needs.
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell receivedaccreditationfor its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
- Order with Confidence: Authentic Kartell products areguaranteedto be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Order with Confidence: Should you discover shortly after receiving your Optic that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Optic Made of transparent or batched-dyed PMMA
- Overall Product Weight (Door Door): 13.86lbs
- Overall Product Weight (No Door Door): 11.66lbs
- Overall: 16" H x 16" W x 16" D
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Product Weight: 13.86lbs
- Overall Product Weight: 11.66lbs
- Overall: 16" H x 16" W x 16" D
|Product Type: Cube||Style: Modern|
|Frame Material: Plastic||Wall Mounted: No|
|Free Standing: Yes||Hooks: No|
|Drawers: No||Cabinet/Storage Box: Yes|
- Door Type: Hinges
- Door Material: Plastic
|Storage Baskets Included: No||Eco-Friendly: Yes|
|Country of Manufacture: Italy|| |
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
The Optic is a Modern style product. Modern style is very sleek with clean lines, and generally incorporates high gloss using whites, greys, and blacks. A focus on geometry and
angular shapes is a hallmark of modern design. Glass and leather are also seen a lot with modern style. You can shop for more Modern Decorative Shelving in the Storage section of our site.
When you buy a Kartell
Optic online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Kartell Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Decorative Shelving product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Kartell
Optic or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Designer
Patrick Jouin France (1967 - )
Born in 1967, Patrick Jouin is one of the major protagonists of contemporary design on the French and international scene.
Since 1999, his Parisian agency has distinguished itself by the diversity of its activities: construction design, architecture, industrial design, handicraft, scenography, and street furniture. It's estimated, that on a typical day of walking around Paris, one encounters a Patrick Jouin design every 350 metres; He has contributed over 46,000 designs to the urban landscape.
About the Manufacturer
Products designed with creativity, quality and innovation.
A combination of extraordinary factors together with a strategic vision of distribution has contributed to the lasting success of Kartell. A leader in design, Kartell addresses an international clientele with a collection unique in originality, variety, size and range. These products are multifunctional and cross-sectional, easy-to-use and with undeniable visual appeal. Colors, irony, a feast for the senses, transparency effects and unique shapes for unique items. Kartell items are immediately recognized throughout the world for their emotional character, durable functionality and undisputed quality. Continual evolution in the use of materials and experimentation with new technology aimed at discovering their hidden qualities, are fundamental for the development of Kartell products.
A creative team of world famous designers including Ferruccio Laviani, Alberto Meda and Philippe Stark, together with Kartell, have developed a special intuition through dialogue and the continual exchange of design ideas. This has served to establish a perfect equilibrium between the designers' project experience, their ability to and the demands of the company.
In its 55 years of existence, Kartell has won prestigious international awards including 9 Gold Compass awards. Today Kartell exports 75 percent of its products to 85 countries worldwide. Lasting success and a daring challenge on the market combine with the continual desire to innovate and reinvent.