Minimalist, geometric and highly functional, the Trays Trolley is inspired by the polished surfaces and simple elegance of lacquered Japanese trays. The three superimposed shelves are made of solid, refined methacrylate with a support structure of sturdy, chrome-plated steel, creating an effect of lightness and refinement without any compromise in strength or stability. With caster wheels for easy mobility, this trolley is perfect for a number of uses, such as saving space for toiletries in compact bathrooms or bringing teatime staples out of the kitchen on a relaxed afternoon. Designed by: Piero Lissoni, 2002
- Trays Trolley Frame made of chrome-plated steel
- Trays Trolley Shelves made of batch-dyed PMMA
- Trays Trolley Structure set on caster wheels
- Trays Trolley Made in Italy
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition. Please see here for specific information on the proper cleaning and use of Kartell materials.
- Order with Confidence: Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Order with Confidence: Should you discover shortly after receiving your Trays Table that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Overall: 28.66" H x 32" W x 16" D
- Overall Product Weight: 30.8lbs
Kartell Kitchen Cart
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 28.66" H x 32" W x 16" D
- Overall dimensions: 28.66'' H x 32'' W x 16'' D
- Overall Product Weight: 30.8lbs
|Product Type: Kitchen Cart||Base Finish: 1: Black|
|Base Finish: 2: White||Base Material: Stainless steel|
|Counter Material: Stainless steel||Style: Modern|
|Shape: Rectangular||Wheels: Yes|
|Country of Manufacture: Italy|| |
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
The Kitchen Cart is a Modern style product. Modern style is very sleek with clean lines, and generally incorporates high gloss using whites, greys, and blacks. A focus on geometry and
angular shapes is a hallmark of modern design. Glass and leather are also seen a lot with modern style. You can shop for more Modern Kitchen Islands in the Storage section of our site.
Kartell Kitchen Cart
When you buy a Kartell
Kitchen Cart online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Kartell Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Kitchen Islands product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Kartell
Kitchen Cart or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Designer
Piero Lissoni Italy (1956 - )
Celebrated Italian Architect Piero Lissoni works in all design disciplines from industrial design, graphics, Art direction to architecture and interior projects such as hotels, private houses, showrooms, shops and yachts. Lissoni cultivates the art of understatement; great liberality and seductive elegance are the trademarks Lissoni bestows upon top labels all over the world. He is often thought of as a minimalist but in reality Piero Lissoni's aim is creating a complementary cohabitation of different styles. After completing his degree in Architecture at Milan Polytechnic, Lissoni founds with partner Nicoletta Canesi Lissoni Associati in 1986 and Graph.x in 1996. He has been collaborating with Boffi since then, developing its corporate image, designing showrooms around the world, reinventing bathroom and kitchen design to cult status. The kitchens 'Esprit' and 'WK6' have been selected for the Compasso d'Oro in 1991 and 2001, and 'Table System' has received the Best Kitchen Award by Elle Decor International in 2006. At the present time Lissoni Associati Milano and Graph-X, including a team of about seventy people among architects, graphic and industrial designers, make projects for the most prestigious companies: Alessi, Artelano, Boffi, Cappellini, Cassina, Flos/Antares, Fritz Hansen, Glas Italia, Kartell, Knoll International, Living Divani, Poltrona Frau, Porro, and Tecno. Piero Lissoni is Creative Director for Boffi, Lema, Living Divani, Porro and Tecno overseeing all aspects of the companies' design efforts. Incursions in the fashion world include stores and corporate identity for American fashion designer Elie Tahari, beside collaborations with Italian brands such as Benetton, Santandrea tailoring and Frutta/Indian Rose. Recent realizations include a private villa near Como (2005), restoration and furnishing of 'Monaco & Grand Canal' hotel (2002-2004) and 'Bacaro' bar-restaurant (2003) in Venice,'Bentley' Design HotelTM in Istanbul (2002),'Al Porto' Design HotelTM by the Zurich Lake (2001) and 'Mitsui Garden' Hotel in Tokyo (2006). In collaboration with Luca Brenta Yacht Design Lissoni has realized the interiors of 'Ghost' sailing boat owned by a New York art dealer (2004). In summer 2007 the motor yacht 'Trib?' designed for Luciano Benetton has been launched. Furthermore in 2007 he achieves the opening of the first showroom BY in New York, a commercial partnership between Boffi, Living Divani and Porro, with the objective of offering a complete system for home furnishing, followed by Munich, Lyon, Los Angeles, London and a number of other key cities. His projects of interiors reflect simplicity and care for details, both for private residences - in Milan, Monte Carlo, Moscow, Monza, Parma, Tel Aviv and Tokyo - and in public spaces - Porro showroom ViaDurini15, Cassina showroom in Paris along with various Cassina IXC in Japan, the Milan offices of La Rinascente (2006), Tecno headquarter and showroom (2006), the pastry shop Zanin in Venice (2006), Living Divani factory and showroom (2007). Projects in progress include a luxury resort on the private island of Dellis Cay in the Caribbeans with a Mandarin HotelTM, residences and large villas; the interior architecture for the Shangri-La Hotel and Residence in Miami as well as for the 'Mamilla City Hotel' and for 'Le Divellec' restaurant in Jerusalem; the re-design of factories and offices for Boffi, Cassina and Glas Italia, the extension and restoration of Milan Teatro Nazionale. Piero Lissoni has received many professional recognitions: in November 2005 he was inducted into the New York Hall of Fame of Interior Design, he won the Good Design Award by The Chicago Atheneum Museum of Architecture (2000-2002-2006), was apppointed New Designer of the Year at the World Superyachts Awards for the sailing boat Ghost (2006) and The Best of the Best at the International Fair IMM in Cologne (2006).
About the Manufacturer
Products designed with creativity, quality and innovation.
A combination of extraordinary factors together with a strategic vision of distribution has contributed to the lasting success of Kartell. A leader in design, Kartell addresses an international clientele with a collection unique in originality, variety, size and range. These products are multifunctional and cross-sectional, easy-to-use and with undeniable visual appeal. Colors, irony, a feast for the senses, transparency effects and unique shapes for unique items. Kartell items are immediately recognized throughout the world for their emotional character, durable functionality and undisputed quality. Continual evolution in the use of materials and experimentation with new technology aimed at discovering their hidden qualities, are fundamental for the development of Kartell products.
A creative team of world famous designers including Ferruccio Laviani, Alberto Meda and Philippe Stark, together with Kartell, have developed a special intuition through dialogue and the continual exchange of design ideas. This has served to establish a perfect equilibrium between the designers' project experience, their ability to and the demands of the company.
In its 55 years of existence, Kartell has won prestigious international awards including 9 Gold Compass awards. Today Kartell exports 75 percent of its products to 85 countries worldwide. Lasting success and a daring challenge on the market combine with the continual desire to innovate and reinvent.