Minimalist, geometric and highly functional, the Trays Trolley is inspired by the polished surfaces and simple elegance of lacquered Japanese trays. The three superimposed shelves are made of solid, refined methacrylate with a support structure of sturdy, chrome plated steel, creating an effect of lightness and refinement without any compromise in strength or stability. With caster wheels for easy mobility, this trolley is perfect for a number of uses, such as saving space for toiletries in compact bathrooms or bringing teatime staples out of the kitchen on a relaxed afternoon. Designed by: Piero Lissoni, 2002
- Trays Trolley Frame made of chrome-plated steel
- Trays Trolley Shelves made of batch-dyed PMMA
- Trays Trolley Structure set on caster wheels
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition. Please see here for specific information on the proper cleaning and use of Kartell materials.
- Base Material: Stainless steel
- Counter Material: Stainless steel