About the DesignerAntonio Citterio
Italy (1950 - )
Antonio Citterio was born in Meda, Italy in 1950, opened his own design studio in 1972, and received a degree in architecture from Milan's Polytechnic University in 1975. From 1987 to 1996 he worked with Terry Dwan and together they designed offices in Europe and Japan. In 1999 "Antonio Citterio and Partners" was founded as a multidisciplinary design studio for architecture, industrial design and graphics; founding partners were Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel.
The elegant and practical Gastone features a striking design with both plastic and metal components. The two surfaces are made from high density polyurethane and the frame combines chrome-plated steel and polished aluminum. The Gastone functions as a convenient folding trolley with two levels of surfaces to organize items, making it perfect for serving food and drinks for both formal and informal occasions. The Gastone is sure to assimilate beautifully into any surroundings.
- Frame made of chrome-plated steel and polished aluminum
- Top made of high density polyurethane with matte enamel or polyester lacquer
- Wheels allow for easy mobility
- Able to fold for compact storage
- Made in Italy
- Open dimensions: 27.5" H x 26.75" W x 24.38" D
- Folded dimensions: 35.5" H x 26.75" W x 9.13" D
Helping the Environment:
- In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
Care and Maintenance:
- Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
Order with Confidence:
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Gastone Trolley that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Gastone Serving Cart
||27.5 - 35.5" H x 26.75" W x 9.13 - 24.38" D
|Features Options:||Casters, Open Storage|
|Product Category:||Kitchen Islands|
|Special Features Options:||Drop Leaf, Folding|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top