Barcelona designer Jorge Pensi's wave-of-the-future table sports stainless steel top in two finishes and anodized and polished cast aluminum base with non-scuffing glides. metallic Trespa laminate finish is perfectly suited for outdoor use, and design perfectly complements both Toledo Chairs and Street Stacking Chairs.Features at Glance: *This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once products go into production Design Year: 1988
- Each authentic Knoll product includes certificate of authenticity.
- Feet are black silicone non-scuffing glides
- Internal weight for added stability
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Awards: First Place, Sidi Selection, Valencia, Spain, 1988
- Awards: '' Delta Plate'' of ADI FAD, 1988
- Awards: Design Center Stuttgart Award, West Germany, 1990
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and healthy environment has prompted company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from U.S. Green Building Council.
- The Pensi Bar Height Cafe Table is Greenguard certified
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Pensi Bar Height Cafe Table that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Base is constructed from anodized and polished cast aluminum
- Trespa metallic finish is UV resistant, does not reflect heat, is easy to clean and made of recyclable materials
- Jorge Pensi collection
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
See something odd?
Report it here.