A bindi is a small drop or dot placed in the center of the forehead which, to Hindus, retains energy and focus-what we all need. A simple neutral print to mix and match with almost anything in our line.
- 200 Thread count percale cotton
- Machine wash cold separately, delicate cycle, tumble dry low, do not bleach, iron at medium setting if necessary
- Please note, John Robshaw products are handcrafted and therefore, may vary slightly in color, texture and finish
- Flat Sheet: 92 - 104" H x 104 - 114" W, 2 lbs
- Fitted Sheet: 60 - 78" H x 80" W x 17" D, 2 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.