Wall Flats from Inhabit are three dimensional architectural wall panels that work in multiples to create continuous, uninterrupted surfaces with small, lightweight and easy to manage panels. The 3-D wall panels are molded from bagasse, one of the world's most renewable resources. This material was previously disregarded or burned in landfills during the processing of sugar-cane. The panels can be installed, trimmed and painted with commonly available products, methods and tools. Scraps are biodegradable and can be recycled with other paper products or composted. Wall Flats nest inside each other to create low volume, lightweight cartons and easily ship with common small parcel carriers.
- Includes 10 tiles
- Wall Flats collection
- Color: Off-white paintable surface
- Material: Molded bagasse pulp,100% pre-consumer sugarcane waste
- Hand: Feels like a dense hardboard
- Tiles in pictures have been primer coated and painted
- Can be easily removed if a clay based adhesive is used
- Durable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Rating: Class B
- Flame spread index: 60
- Smoke developed index: 35
- Life expectancy of 10 years
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.