The Morning Glory collection makes being in a room an easy thing to do. Don't blame us if you are late for work, sleep right through morning mass or find yourself secretly wishing for rainy days. We use perfect thread counts matched with the right fabrics to ensure ridiculous softness and comfort.
- Morning Glory collection
- Duvet features zipper closure for easy removal and cleaning and includes two shams
- 400 Thread count Oeko-Tex® certified 80% bamboo and 20% organic cotton fabric blend
- Pillow inserts are 95% feather / 5% down
- Material: Bamboo, cotton
- Machine washable, line or flat dry only
- Queen Duvet Cover: 90" W x 88" D
- King Duvet Cover: 102" W x 88" D
- Queen Fitted Sheet: 62" W x 82" D
- King Fitted Sheet: 80" W x 82" D
- Queen Flat Sheet: 94" W x 108" D
- King Flat Sheet: 106" W x 110" D
- Queen Pillow Case: 20" W x 32" D
- King Pillow Case: 20" W x 38" D
- Throw: 60" W x 84" D
- Pillow: 18" H x 18" W
- Pillow: 13" H x 24" W
Inhabit Morning Glory Duvet Collection
When you buy a Inhabit
Morning Glory Duvet Collection (Open Box) online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Inhabit Part
#: Morning Glory Organic Bedding Collection in Silver
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Environmentally Friendly product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Inhabit
Morning Glory Duvet Collection (Open Box) or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Manufacturer
Inhabit Living consists of a husband and wife design team, Jennifer and Mike Tuttle, who were lucky enough to find someone who shared an equal passion for design. Both Jennifer and Mike were schooled as graphic designers and have owned and operated Planet 10, an award - winning brand development firm since 1996. With an overall appreciation for design, this allowed these two to spend a lot of time talking about design, thinking about design, and designing without being absent from their personal commitments to one another.
With Inhabit, these two acted on a gut feeling about whether a product idea is right for the Inhabit brand and if it could be produced and sold at an affordable price. With everything designed from scratch, Inhabit prides themselves on not taking existing designs or making pillows or bedding from someone elses fabrics. These are all individual sketches, thoughts and ideas brought to life in the Inhabit line.