Infinity Ice Bucket with Tongs
A truly timeless piece, the Infinity Ice Bucket with Tongs is composed of brushed Nambe alloy and features a bold handle detail in the shape of the infinity symbol. The temperature retention properties of Nambe alloy make it a natural for holding ice - simply chill it in the freezer before use. This elegant Wei Young-designed ice bucket looks fabulous alongside cut crystal or sleek metal shakers, and comes with matching tongs that can be set in the nook or alongside the piece.
Designed by: Wei Young
- Material: Nambé Alloy
- Bold handle detail in the shape
- Freezer before use
- Alloy Care and Use: Use wooden or soft rubber utensils to avoid scratches
- Alloy Care and Use: Remove dust and fingerprints with a soft, damp cloth
- Alloy Care and Use: Use care when placing heavier Nambé pieces on glass surfaces
- Alloy Care and Use: Never put Nambé Alloy pieces in the microwave
- Alloy Care and Use: Do not put Nambé Alloy in the dishwasher or leave in standing water for long periods of time
- Alloy Care and Use: For Candleholders: To remove wax from candleholders, place them in the freezer until chilled and remove wax; wash with a soft cloth in hot soap and water to remove any wax that remains and dry with a soft cloth
- Alloy Care and Use: For Peppermills: To clean your mill, wipe its body with a soft, damp cloth; do not immerse it in water; and always allow your mill to dry completely after cleaning and before filling
- Alloy Care and Use: Light coating of vegetable oil applied to preheated or chilled Nambé Alloy for each use will provide a protective barrier for highly acidic foods and help protect the finish
- Alloy Care and Use: Do not leave food in your Nambé Alloy for longer than three hours; food left for long periods will result in discoloration
- Alloy Care and Use: Citrus fruits, peeled or unpeeled, can cause discoloration; highly acidic or salty foods, such as dairy, mayonnaise, tomatoes, other fruits, and vinegars, can cause discoloration and/or pitting
- Infinity collection
- Item: Ice Buckets And Bottle Coolers
- Material: Metal
Nambe Infinity Ice Bucket with Tongs
|Product Type: Ice Bucket||Cover: Yes|
|Tongs: Yes||Country of Manufacture: Imported|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
Nambe Infinity Ice Bucket with Tongs
When you buy a Nambe
Infinity Ice Bucket with Tongs online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Nambe Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Ice Buckets, Beverage Tubs & Chillers product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Nambe
Infinity Ice Bucket with Tongs or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Manufacturer
In the early 1950s, during Modernism's mid-century design movement, Nambe’s first timeless pieces were handcrafted in a small village north of Santa Fe called Nambe.
It was then that Nambe's passion for exceptional design had begun. Their inspiration: the discovery of the proprietary alloy. Over the years, this vested passion has become their philosophy. Every piece Nambe crafts must have an undeniable beauty, artistic integrity, uncompromising quality, and function beyond compare. This is how they recognize all things that have come to be known as Nambe.
Today, Nambe transcends trends and generations. They enhance lives through designs that connect emotionally, quality that inspires, and a brand that shares in the lifestyle aspirations of their customer. Nambe's world-class designers specify signature alloy, stainless steel, fine porcelain, and full-lead crystal, always with the intent to honor their core values and remain true to their philosophy.
It is by honoring Nambe's heritage and keeping an eye on the future that they have established a consumer recognition and brand awareness that their competitors can only aspire to.