About the DesignerGeorge Nelson
United States (1908 - 1986)
George Nelson began his design for what became the Swag Leg Group with the simple desire to create furniture with a sculptured leg. Beyond beauty, he sought practicality, insisting that the legs be made of metal, machine formed and pre-finished. The Nelson Swag Leg Group is a revival of an historic collection by George Nelson. Introduced in 1958, the group's evocative pieces have a look, scale, and function that are simply right for today. These classic, sculpted designs can be used individually or together in the home or office, from meeting spaces to offices and dining areas.
A dining table that also functions in the office, or a work table equally suited to the dining room, the Nelson X-Leg Table draws no such distinction. Two depths and three widths allow you to pick just the right size table for your space. Once you've selected a size, choose from three veneers and two laminate surfaces, and decide between chrome, white, or black legs. Available surface options include richly hued walnut, the clean look of white ash, and deeply patterned santos palisander. White laminate is bordered with a walnut veneer edge and Studio White with white ash. A basic expression of what a table should be, the Nelson X-Leg Table is designed to work with any kind of chair-from classic Eames to performance task seating that not even Nelson could have imagined in 1950.
- George Nelson collection
- A table that tackles dining, entertaining, relaxing, and working with equal confidence.
- Sturdy tubular steel legs support rectilinear tops available in various sizes.
- Two depths and three widths allow you to pick just the right size table for your space
- Made in USA
- 12 Years warranty
NOTE: This is a special-order item. As such, orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed. To ensure your satisfaction, please call us with any questions you have prior to ordering.
- 36" x 84" Dimensions: 28.5" H x 84" W x 36" D
- 30" x 60" Dimensions: 28.5" H x 60" W x 30" D
- 30" x 72" Dimensions: 28.5" H x 72" W x 30" D
- 30" x 84" Dimensions: 28.5" H x 84" W x 30" D
- 36" x 60" Dimensions: 28.5" H x 60" W x 30" D
- 36" x 72" Dimensions: 28.5" H x 72" W x 36" D