About the Designer
(1930 - )
Born in 1930, he studied architecture at the University of Southern California and studied City Planning at the Graduate School of Design at Harvard. He developed projects of private and public city planning in America, Japan. In Europe, he has recently been awarded the Pritsker Architecture Prize in 1989 and the Wolf Prize in Art in 1992. His projects have been published all over the world. The most important retrospective, "The Architecture of Frank O. Gehry" has been organized by the Walker Art Center in 1986 and has travelled the major American museums.
With sleek surfaces and flowing lines, Gehry has created the most innovative furniture. With a splendid blend of beauty and functional, this furniture creates a stunning group whether indoors or outdoors.
- Appropriate for indoor/outdoor commercial, institutional and residential use
- Constructed one piece of rotation molded polymer
- Molded Sofa dimensions: 15.7" H x 72" W x 39.4" D
- Bench dimensions: 16.7" H x 22.8" W x 22.4" D
- Left Twist Cube dimensions: 17.1" H x 18.1" W x 17.9" D
- Right Twist Cube dimensions: 17.1" H x 18.1" W x 19.7" D