About the Designer
(1930 - )
Born in 1930, he studied architecture at the University of Southern California and studied City Planning at the Graduate School of Design at Harvard. He developed projects of private and public city planning in America, Japan. In Europe, he has recently been awarded the Pritsker Architecture Prize in 1989 and the Wolf Prize in Art in 1992. His projects have been published all over the world. The most important retrospective, "The Architecture of Frank O. Gehry" has been organized by the Walker Art Center in 1986 and has travelled the major American museums.
Constructed of rotation-molded-polymer, this set will make a terrific addition for any indoor/outdoor commercial, institutional and residential setting. With a sleek surface and flowing lines, Frank Gehry has created the most innovative furniture. A fantastic fusion of beauty and function, this versatile set is perfect for the indoors or outdoors.
- Appropriate for indoor/outdoor commercial, institutional and residential use
- Constructed one piece of rotation molded polymer
- Easy Chair: 15.7" H x 39" W x 33.9" D
- Coffee Table/Sitting Unit dimensions: 15.7" H x 48" W x 48" D
- Three Sided Cube: 16.7" H x 22.8" W x 22.4" D