A high-performing task chair, Zody blends science-based wellness and comfort with sustainability and international design. The product of extensive research and development, only Zody offers asymmetrical lumbar adjustments, providing user-selected support on each side of the lower back. Zody is the only chair to ever be endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Designed by ITO DESIGN of Germany, in collaboration with the Haworth Design Studio, Zody is truly international, as well as versatile. Zody fits everywhere in the world and anywhere in the office, from workstation to boardroom.
Designed using the MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ protocol, Zody contains up to 51% recycled content and is up to 95% recyclable. Zody is GREENGUARD® GOLD Certified and PVC free.
• 2005 NeoCon Silver
• Best of NeoCon Canada
• 2005 GOOD DESIGN™
• 2006 Industrial Design Excellence
• 2006 International Design Magazine
- Only chair ever endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Asymmetrical lumbar adjusts amount of support independently on either side, as well as height
- 95% Recyclable and manufactured with 51% recycled materials in a zero waste to landfill facility
- PAL System encourages hips to rotate slightly forwards, promoting the natural curvature of the spine
- Forward tilt, back lock, seat depth, seat height, and tilt tension adjustments for unparalleled adjustability
- BIFMA level 3 certified
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- All Haworth NA manufactured seating is warranted for 24/7 multiple shift use by persons up to 325 lbs
- Featured in higher grade fabric Tech line, more durable/cleanable
- Made in the USA
- Industry-leading 12 year warranty
- Product Type: Task chairs
- Mechanism: Multi-function; Knee-tilt; Pneumatic