The Halo SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. Made of 100% certified organically-grown cotton, the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. In addition to being safer and eco-friendly, it helps babies sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the moro or startle reflex. And, it's the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap. 100% organic cotton interlock.
- Color: Natural
- Size: Newborn
- 100% certified organically-grown cotton, the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes
- It's the only product that carries seals from leading sids organizations in both the United States and Canada, iparenting award winner and hot award winner, family review center award
- Reduces the risk of re-breathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome, sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of re-breathing into sleeve
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can't be kicked off so baby stays warm all night
- Inverted zipper makes diaper changes easy, won't pinch baby's skin and makes it harder for an older child to unzip
- New embroidered message on chest reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.