The Halo SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the moro or startle reflex. And, it's the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap. 100% polyester micro fleece.
- Original halo sleepsack wearable blanket
- With a removable, adjustable swaddle
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out to ensure an easy transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling
- Allows you to move the feature down for arms out or remove it completely when no longer needed to use the sleepsack wearable blanket alone
- Stay-fixed velcro loops secure swaddle to wearable blanket for optimal performance and peace of mind
- Swaddle feature can be removed once baby is done swaddling and the wearable blanket can be used alone
- It's the only product that carries seals from leading sids organizations in both the United States and Canada, iparenting award winner and hot award winner, nappa gold award winner, 2008 innovation award for consumer safety from the home safety council
- Reduces the risk of re-breathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome, sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of re-breathing into sleeve
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can't be kicked off so baby stays warm all night
- Inverted zipper makes diaper changes easy, won't pinch baby's skin and makes it harder for an older child to unzip
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.