The HALO SleepSack Early Walker replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. With its unique foot openings, the SleepSack Early Walker wearable blanket allows for greater mobility while babies are awake, but also keeps little feet covered and warm while sleeping. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby or toddler sleep better, too. It’s a warm cuddly blanket they can’t kick off; ensuring little ones sleep soundly throughout the night. The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket becomes the trusted bedtime routine, providing the secure feeling he needs to fall asleep fast and sleep soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospitals and recommended by safety organizations. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% polyester mesh. Meets federal regulations for children’s sleepwear. Size large fits 22-28 lbs.
- Available in xlarge, large sizes
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes
- It's the wearable blanket that carries the recommendation seal from first candle/SIDS alliance
- Breathable fabric wicks moisture away from children so they stay warm yet comfortable
- Tested to meet US children's sleepwear safety standards
- Foot openings provide mobility and comfort for toddlers. Room to tuck in feet at night
- Sleeveless design allows for freedom of movement
- Exclusive inverted zipper zips from top to bottom to make diaper changes simple
- And the zipper won't catch on your child's chin
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.