About the Designer
The lead designers of Studio Job are Job Smeets and Nynke Tynagel, who met while attending the Design Academy Eindhoven. Studio Job was formed by Smeets after he graduated in 1998; Tynagel joined him upon her graduation in 2000. Studio Job also employs a team of young designers.
Inspired by a classic icon but manufactured like modern day furniture, Gothic chair is a robust ode to the medieval. Designed by:
Studio Job in 2010 Features:
- Constructed of Polyethylene
- ABS buttons, felt feet
- Suitable for outdoor applications
- unique colors, contrasting color for the button
- With Dark Grey buttons
- Has been tested and approved for Level 2 applications
- Passed stability test acc. To ENI022:2005
- Overall dimensions: 18.1-35.4" H x 17.5" W x 18.1" D
Cleaning Instructions: Any household cleaning liquid can be used in combination with a soft cloth, but avoid abrasive cleaner. For tough stains, PVC cleaner is advised. PE is resistant to most common household cleaners.