The unparalleled Gnomes series of stools revels in humor and originality while managing to maintain practicality. The stools, made of thermoplastic technopolymer, can be used indoors or outdoors and provide a wide, flat seat. The Gnomes Stools are wonderful additions to informal living rooms or bars as well as excellent seating around a bonfire or in the garden on a warm day. The limited edition gold gnomes add a formal polish to a whimsical style for an intriguing contrast.
Designed by: Philippe Starck, 2000
Features at a Glance:
Napoleon Stool features:
- Made of batch-dyed and painted thermoplastic thermopolymer
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Multicolored gnome stools available
- Made in Italy
- 17.33" H x 15.8" Diameter
- In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
Helping the Environment:
- Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
Care and Maintenance:
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition. Please see here for specific information on the proper cleaning and use of Kartell materials.
Order with Confidence:
- Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Gnomes Stool that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
Occasionally, we have limited stock of returned Kartell products available at discounted pricing. To view our returns outlet, click here.
See something odd?
Report it here.