Glossy Round 51"D Training Table
The multipurpose collection of Glossy Tables is characterized by a light, sophisticated design and elegant finishing. A notable design element in all the Glossy Tables is a criss-crossed steel structure that connects the legs and forms a stable support for either a polished polyester or laminate top. Table tops come in square, oval and round versions and three sophisticated colors. This broadly appealing table can function in any number of home or office settings and easily coordinates with Kartell seating.
- Top made of either polyester-lacquered MDF or laminated MDF
- Frame made of chrome-plated steel
- Made in Italy
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Order with Confidence: Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Order with Confidence: Should you discover shortly after receiving your Glossy Table that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
Kartell Glossy Round 51"D Training Table
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 28.5" H x 51.33" W x 51.33" D
|Product Type: Training desk||Shape: Round|
|Top Material: Laminate|
- Top Material Details: Polyester-lacquered MDF or laminated MDF
|Base Material: Other|
- Base Material Details: Chrome-plated steel
|Number of Items Included: 1||Exterior Shelves Included: No|
|Cabinets Included: No||Wheels Included: No|
|Drawers Included: No||Keyboard Tray: No|
|Modesty Panel: No||Flip Top: No|
|Modular: No||Standing Height: No|
|Cable Management: No||Eco-Friendly: Yes|
|Product Care: Easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.||Country of Manufacture: Italy|
|Additional Parts Required: No|| |
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
Kartell Glossy Round 51"D Training Table
When you buy a Kartell
Glossy Round 51"D Training Table online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Kartell Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Computer & Training Tables product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Kartell
Glossy Round 51"D Training Table or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Manufacturer
Products designed with creativity, quality and innovation.
A combination of extraordinary factors together with a strategic vision of distribution has contributed to the lasting success of Kartell. A leader in design, Kartell addresses an international clientele with a collection unique in originality, variety, size and range. These products are multifunctional and cross-sectional, easy-to-use and with undeniable visual appeal. Colors, irony, a feast for the senses, transparency effects and unique shapes for unique items. Kartell items are immediately recognized throughout the world for their emotional character, durable functionality and undisputed quality. Continual evolution in the use of materials and experimentation with new technology aimed at discovering their hidden qualities, are fundamental for the development of Kartell products.
A creative team of world famous designers including Ferruccio Laviani, Alberto Meda and Philippe Stark, together with Kartell, have developed a special intuition through dialogue and the continual exchange of design ideas. This has served to establish a perfect equilibrium between the designers' project experience, their ability to and the demands of the company.
In its 55 years of existence, Kartell has won prestigious international awards including 9 Gold Compass awards. Today Kartell exports 75 percent of its products to 85 countries worldwide. Lasting success and a daring challenge on the market combine with the continual desire to innovate and reinvent.