Nylon Dog Collar
- Control harness
- Four paws comfort control harnesses are comfortable for small dogs to wear with complete control for the owner
- Durable, long lasting neoprene mesh material is a very light weight and breathable for comfort
- Adjustable nylon straps for a perfect fit
- Harness sizes range from 3-4 lb dogs to 20-29 lb dogs
George SF Nylon Dog Collar
Weights & Dimensions
- Extra Small dimension: 0.5" H x 4.75" W x 6.5" D
- Small dimension: 0.5" H x 5.5" W x 7.5" D
- Medium dimension: 0.5" H x 7" W x 8.75" D
- Large dimension: 0.5" H x 8.75" W x 10" D
- Extra Large dimension: 0.5" H x 9.75" W x 11" D
- XX-Large dimension: 1.5" H x 11" W x 12" D
|Product Type: Break away collar||Finish: 1: Black|
|Finish: 2: Blue||Finish: 3: Green|
|Finish: 4: Orange||Finish: 5: Red|
|Primary Material: Synthetic||Dog Size: Large; Medium; Small|
|Country of Manufacture: United States|| |
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
George SF Nylon Dog Collar
When you buy a George SF
Nylon Dog Collar online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the George SF Part
#: NWC - X
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Dog Leashes, Collars & Harnesses product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a George SF
Nylon Dog Collar or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Manufacturer
Way back in 1991, deeply in love with their fox terrier George, Bobby Wise and Lyndon Lambert found the range of available pet products madly uninspiring. Frankly, they actually found the available selection rather grating to their aesthetic sensibilities, not to mention the décor of their very cute San Francisco apartment. Then, they shared an epiphany - what would happen (they mused) if you designed goods that were as pleasing to look at and live with as they were to chew, sleep on, wear, and eat out of?
With their fox terrier serving as both inspiration and focus group, and a couple of very cool designers as co-conspirators, Bobby and Lyndon went to work. Soon after, there was an entire line of eye-catching accessories for all manner of quadrupeds. Oh happy pet owners! And don't think it all passed without notice from the press. No way! Glossy rags from Metropolitan Home to House & Garden, In Style and Lucky have also been charmed by George products. And pets seem mad about them too.
Today, George offers its ever-expanding collection at two shops in San Francisco, Berkeley, and right here online. Thanks for stopping by. Now isn't it time for a walk?