All monorail lighting systems require a transformer to convert standard 120 voltage to a safe-to-touch 12 volts. Remote transformers are used when a cleaner installation appearance is desired. A remote transformer must be installed in an accessible remote location, the bulkier ceiling mounted surface transformer housing appearance is simply replaced with a remote canopy flat plate and flexible coaxial feeder cable.
- Fusion Monorail Remote AC Electronic Transformer
- Good for shorter distances (last light source not to exceed 15' from transformer)
- Compatible dimmer: electronic low voltage dimmer (Lutron is recommended)
- All remote transformers must be accompanied by a Remote Canopy which covers the electrical box
- NOTE: Track Lighting is not universal. LBL Lighting products can only be used with LBL Lighting products or warranty is void
- Output wattage: 1x150W
- Input volt/ input current: 1x120 VAC/1.25A
- Watt and type: 12 V/150W remote AC electronic
See something odd?
Report it here.