This Sitram product is perfect for casseroles, or braising, searing and poaching meat, this versatile stainless steel rondeau casserole, also known as a braising pan, is an essential item for professional chefs and discerning chefs alike. Don't let the simple industrial design fool you; this durable braising pan has a thick copper core base sandwiched between stainless steel to guarantee fast, even heat distribution, as well as stay cool handles for safer handling. It is also impervious to acidic foods so the rondeau casserole will not pit or alter the flavors of food, an important quality in all professional cookware.
- Rondeau casserole
- Sitram collection
- Material: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Thick copper core base sandwiched between stainless steel
- Stay cool stainless steel hand-welded handles
- Can be used on gas, electric, or ceramic stove tops and is safe for ovens and freezers
- Perfect for commercial or residential use
- Shockproof and sturdy, virtually indestructible
- Impervious to acidic foods: won't pit, discolor or alter the favors of foods
- Cleaning and care: Dishwasher safe
- NSF approved
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 18 1/2-Qt.
- Diameter: 15.75"
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Sitram Catering 18 1/2-Qt. Stainless Steel Round Rondeau Casserole
|Product Category:||Casseroles, Dutch Ovens & Braisers|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top