Plass - the name is a synthesis of "plastic" and "glass" – interprets the millennia-old artisan tradition of glass making, in the light of a contemporary process and material: rotationally-molded transparent polycarbonate. Thanks to this technology, which is not yet widely used in the lighting sector, the finishes are not cold and impersonal, but feature slight irregularities, highlighted by the light source, as in handmade glass. The colors chosen for the diffuser are inspired by Murano glass and venetian craftsmanship. As well as evoking an atmosphere and an emotion, the color helps define the shape of the lamp, highlighting the thickness of the incisions on its surface. Suspended between memory and modernity, Plass characterizes large spaces, including high ones, alone or in multiple compositions.
- Material: Rotational molded polycarbonate and aluminum
- Possible double switch
- UL, cUL listed
- Halogen model: 6 x 60W G9 type T4 Bi-Pin and 1 x 75W E26 medium type PAR 30 40° (not included)
- LED model: 1 x 12W E27 PAR 30 25° and 1x 30W 3000° K 2500 lm (included)
- CRI>80 84 lmW
- Shade Material: Metal; Plastic
- Bulb Included (LED Bulb Type): Yes
- Bulb Included (Halogen Bulb Type): No
- Fixture Type: Kitchen island pendant
- Bulb Type (Halogen Bulb Type): Halogen
- Bulb Type (LED Bulb Type): LED
- Number of Lights (Halogen Bulb Type): 6
- Number of Lights (LED Bulb Type): 2
- Wattage per Bulb (LED Bulb Type): 30 Watts (W)
- Wattage per Bulb (Halogen Bulb Type): 75 Watts (W)
See something odd?
Report it here.