Forever Picture Frame Double
The gorgeous double frame uses the classic symbolism of joined circles to frame a set of 5x7 images. A great wedding or anniversary gift, this sleek, tasteful Cozzolino-designed piece celebrates love and passion. It's fabulous on its own, and a striking statement when placed within a grouping of square frames. Stand the frame on a table or hang it on a wall, polish the Nambe alloy to a silky silver-like luster, and let the love shine on. Designed by: Steve Cozzolino, 2011
- Material: Nambé Alloy and glass
- Gorgeous double frame
- Holds two 5x7 photos
- Alloy Care and Use: Use wooden or soft rubber utensils to avoid scratches
- Alloy Care and Use: Remove dust and fingerprints with a soft, damp cloth
- Alloy Care and Use: Use care when placing heavier Nambé pieces on glass surfaces
- Alloy Care and Use: Never put Nambé Alloy pieces in the microwave
- Alloy Care and Use: Do not put Nambé Alloy in the dishwasher or leave in standing water for long periods of time
- Alloy Care and Use: For Candleholders: To remove wax from candleholders, place them in the freezer until chilled and remove wax; wash with a soft cloth in hot soap and water to remove any wax that remains and dry with a soft cloth
- Alloy Care and Use: For Peppermills: To clean your mill, wipe its body with a soft, damp cloth; do not immerse it in water; and always allow your mill to dry completely after cleaning and before filling
- Glass Care and Use: Do not subject glass items to severe temperature changes
- Glass Care and Use: For Candleholders: To remove wax from candleholders, place them in the freezer until chilled and remove wax; wash with a soft cloth in hot soap and water to remove any wax that remains and dry with a soft cloth
- Alloy Care and Use: Light coating of vegetable oil applied to preheated or chilled Nambé Alloy for each use will provide a protective barrier for highly acidic foods and help protect the finish
- Alloy Care and Use: Do not leave food in your Nambé Alloy for longer than three hours; food left for long periods will result in discoloration
- Alloy Care and Use: Citrus fruits, peeled or unpeeled, can cause discoloration; highly acidic or salty foods, such as dairy, mayonnaise, tomatoes, other fruits, and vinegars, can cause discoloration and/or pitting
Nambe Forever Picture Frame Double
We're sorry, we have no weights and dimensions for this product.
|Style: Modern||Color: Clear|
|Material: Glass; Metal||Theme: Wedding|
|Picture Size: 5" x 7"||Picture Capacity: 2|
|Number of Items Included: 1||Frame Type: Table top|
|Life Stage: Adult||Country of Manufacture: Imported|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
The Forever Picture Frame Double is a Modern style product. Modern style is very sleek with clean lines, and generally incorporates high gloss using whites, greys, and blacks. A focus on geometry and
angular shapes is a hallmark of modern design. Glass and leather are also seen a lot with modern style. You can shop for more Modern Picture Frames in the Accents & Decor section of our site.
Nambe Forever Picture Frame Double
When you buy a Nambe
Forever Picture Frame Double online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Nambe Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Picture Frames product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Nambe
Forever Picture Frame Double or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Designer
In fulfilling the Nambé dedication to great design we have assembled an award winning team of designers. Based in New York City, the focus of Cozzolino Studio is the fusion of art and science-the synergy of form and function, poetry and technology, appearance and performance. To coalesce beauty with technology, to achieve a sensibility and innovation that is empathetic to the consumer and, above all, elevates our lives on a daily basis. The beauty of his design work is creating memorable experiences that engage the senses through fluid and sensual form, treating everyday objects as unique sculptural art and fashion for the table top. Steve Cozzolino earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design from the University of Notre Dame and established Cozzolino Studio in 2006. Steve has been published in Fortune Magazine's "Top 25 Products of the Year" in 2003, ID Magazine, won ID Magazine's "Design Distinction", the "Good Design" Award, Appliance Magazine's "Best of", and has received numerous design patents.
About the Manufacturer
In the early 1950s, during Modernism's mid-century design movement, Nambe’s first timeless pieces were handcrafted in a small village north of Santa Fe called Nambe.
It was then that Nambe's passion for exceptional design had begun. Their inspiration: the discovery of the proprietary alloy. Over the years, this vested passion has become their philosophy. Every piece Nambe crafts must have an undeniable beauty, artistic integrity, uncompromising quality, and function beyond compare. This is how they recognize all things that have come to be known as Nambe.
Today, Nambe transcends trends and generations. They enhance lives through designs that connect emotionally, quality that inspires, and a brand that shares in the lifestyle aspirations of their customer. Nambe's world-class designers specify signature alloy, stainless steel, fine porcelain, and full-lead crystal, always with the intent to honor their core values and remain true to their philosophy.
It is by honoring Nambe's heritage and keeping an eye on the future that they have established a consumer recognition and brand awareness that their competitors can only aspire to.