This covered asparagus pot is a great addition to any kitchen, whether you are an asparagus fan or not. If asparagus is on the menu, this pot cooks them upright in a wire basket, which is then removed to make plating the asparagus easy. The basket can also be used to cook other larger vegetables like corn on the cob or carrots and without the basket the pot can be used to heat soup or sauces. Contemporary style and a unique shape make this Circulon Espree 3.5-quart covered asparagus pot with basket a great choice for healthy cooking. The wire basket allows asparagus or other large vegetables to cook upright, so that they cook evenly and are less likely to break, preserving them for a gourmet presentation. Heavy gauge, hard-anodized aluminum offers fast, steady heat and it's metal utensil safe. The sturdy glass lid allows cooking to be monitored without losing heat or moisture. which reduces surface abrasion and is coupled with DuPont's Autograph 3-layer nonstick to deliver extraordinary food release and exceptional dependability.
- Asparagus pot
- Stainless steel handles are dual riveted for strength and wrapped in silicone for comfort
- Wire basket allows asparagus and other large vegetables to cook upright for even cooking and less breakage
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Autograph is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license
- Lifetime customer satisfaction
See something odd?
Report it here.