Meet Envelop Envelop is high-performance desk designed to optimize user comfort and performance by allowing you, your chair, your desk and your technology to work in concert with one another. Herman Miller leveraged years of research and knowledge from designing and developing world's best ergonomic seating into developing intelligent desk. Envelop allows you to bring work surface towards you as you move, enabling postural freedom and maintenance of comfortable visual distance to their technology.
- Encourages Movement: desk suface slides forward seven inches and pivots down seven degrees to provide continuous flexible support for your forearms and wrists.
- Staying in Sync: Designed to be used with ergonomic chair that features synchronous tilt, Envelop provides ergonomic support through wide range of seated postures whatever is most comfortable for you.
- Refined Design: Envelop creates breakthrough level of personal comfort and overall health, thanks to optimal positioning of your computer and more healthful posture for you. It lets you achieve your most comfortable posture while keeping your eyes on task.
- Adaptable:The body pocket size was designed on basis of anthropomorphic data so that it fits from fifth to 98th percentile of women and men.
- Accessorize To compliment Envelop, we are introducing monitor arm available in both single and dual configurations. arm holds 7 to 20-pound flat panel monitor(dual configuration will hold two panels) with LCD size of 24'' or less and clamps to desktop surface. Each arm has 22 1/2'' extension range, 160 degree monitor pan, 80 degree tilt and 90 degree monitor rotation. surface clamp allows for 12 0.75'' height adjustment along mounting post and lift assist option provides additional 13'' of height adjustment at monitor. Cables are hidden along underside of arm, to help keep desk clean.
- Application: Home office; Professional office
See something odd?
Report it here.