This Single Sheepskin Rug by Elks & Angels is inspired by the wonders of pure Australian sheepskin: a material that is in-arguably the best sheepskin in the world. Ideal for any room in the house. Our sheepskin is made by nature and is far superior baby's well being than any synthetic fibers. Sheepskin, unlike synthetics, breathes, never smells, is flame retardant, is resistant to static electricity and has excellent insulating properties.
- Material: Genuine Australian sheepskin
- Ideal for any room in the house as a floor rug
- Be used as a throw, on beds, or draped over any type of seat
- For general cleaning it best to spot clean with a gentle wool approved detergent (no enzymes) and a little warm water.
- For heavy soiling, the sheepskin can be machine washed on a gentle cycle (40 /104 F) using wool approved shampoo (no enzymes). Once washed, shake the sheepskin vigorously, stretch to shape and hang to dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry, hang in sun or on a radiator). During the drying process, manipulate and re-stretch the sheepskin several times.
- It is also recommended that you give your sheepskin a good shake and comb from time to time to keep it fresh, soft and tangle-free. Weekly brushing can make a huge difference and keeps your skin at its softest and fluffiest.
- We do not produce pure white sheepskins because we try to retain the natural colour. We seek to enhance the natural colour, which results in a natural ivory shade with a creamy yellow hue. Dyed or darker shade sheepskins change and cover this creamy shade.