Stix is a steel, clean burning campfire meant to evoke a pile of crackling firewood. Unlike wood fires, the Stix burns clean without any of the smoke, ash, or mess. The varying sized tubular steel 'sticks' that make up the unit strike a bold profile whether placed indoors or out in the garden. Thanks to its eco-friendly bio-ethanol fuel, the unit is fully portable and makes a clean burning conversation piece no matter where you place it. The included burner has a three quart capacity and will burn for up to 10 hours.
- Included burner has a three quart capacity
- Material: Steel
- Stix burns clean without any of the smoke, ash, or mess
- Eco-friendly bio-ethanol fuel
- Will burn for up to 10 hours
- The burner is made of 304 stainless steel, a grade of steel whose high chromium content seals the metal from oxidation.
- Base Material (Brushed Stainless Steel Finish): Stainless steel
- Base Material (Powder Coat Finish): Stainless steel
- Fuel Type: Bio-ethanol fuel
- Spark Screen Included: No
See something odd?
Report it here.