In their longstanding commitment to the Eames vision of continued exploration, refinement, and discovery, Herman Miller introduces the Eames Molded Wood Chair, a beautiful expression of their timeless design. Achieved with the help of today's 3-D veneer technology, this authentic form is the result of a process that gives wood veneer the flexibility it needs to be molded into the complex curves of a single shell.
- Designer: Charles and Ray Eames
- Advanced 3-D veneer technology
- Wood dowel base has non-adjustable nylon glides
- Base is attached by nonremovable wooden shock mounts
- Honoring the organic shapes, sleek lines, and honest materials
- Swiveling glides with felt keep the chair steady and level on uneven floors and protect hard-surface floors
- Lightweight and carefully contoured, the shell seats have high, flexible backs, deep seat pockets, and waterfall front edges
- Classic and familiar, modern and forward-thinking
- Made in USA
- Molded one-piece construction with waterfall edges
- Eames collection
- Number of Items Included: 1
See something odd?
Report it here.