Nolen Niu (born 1975) is an American Industrial Designer who received his Bachelors of Science in Industrial Design from the world-renowned Art Center College of Design located in Pasadena, California. Nolen Niu, Inc. serves corporate, private, and celebrity clientele working across multiple disciplines ranging from corporate branding and identity packages, product design for consumer electronics, retail spaces, residential, mass production furniture, and custom one-of-a-kind pieces. Niu's corporate office is located in Beverly Hills with a private studio and showroom located in Hollywood, California. Designed by:
- Component: Alder hardwood / HR foam
- Maharam: 70% Wool, 30% viscose
- Balance between form and function
- Separation between the backrest and seat is to eliminate fabric tension typical of one-piece sofas
- Allows the seat to perform as an independent cushion for added comfort
- Gap also eliminates the need of flipping up seat cushions revealing mystery items
- Loose change are in plan view and cleaning is simplified with the use of a narrow nozzle vacuum attachment
- Armchair: 28" H x 36" W x 28" D
- Ottoman: 14" H x 30" W x 21" D
- Please not that there are No returns and No cancellations once product is in production since items are custom made
See something odd?
Report it here.