About the DesignerMarianne Abelsson
Textile designer Marianne Abelsson started working with Design House Stockholm in 1997. She is educated at the Textile School in Borås and has been working as a designer and running her own business for many years. Her designs include the Pleece collection, the ceramic clock Tid, the candlestick Table Light, the Cutting Board range, and the pleated felt Runner and Pillowcase. She has done significant design work for companies such as Almedahls and Borås Wäfveri. Features:
- Made of two pieces held together with a magnetic hinge
- Can be used together as tongs or separately as a cooking utensil
- Tongs can be used for serving and frying
- Designed after the shape of a whale's tale
- Part of the profit is donated to the save the whales foundation
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.