Serving as both a storage chest and changing table, the Highland Dresser is the ultimate in nursery practicality. There's plentiful storage space with the three roomy drawers, which open and close smoothly on metal glide hardware. The included changing tray's side compartments keep changing supplies close at hand, and the tray can be neatly removed past baby's diaper years.
With its strong, square posts and tapered feet, Highland Dresser pairs perfectly with the mid-century inspired Highland Crib. Both Highland pieces are made of sustainable New Zealand pine wood, and Highland Dresser’s warm, chestnut finish showcases the wood’s attractive natural grain.
- Includes removable changer tray
- Material: Constructed of solid New Zealand pine wood and CARB II compliant recycled wood fiberboard
- Powder Coated Steel Drawer Glides
- Changer pad not included
- Lead and phthalate safe
- Stop mechanism on drawers
- Metal glide hardware
- Non-toxic finish
- Manufacturer 1 Year warranty
- Zero VOC and CARB II compliant
- 36.7" H x 41.6" W x 20.3" D, 98 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.