The DENY Designs Nick Nelson Young Buck Throw Pillow is a cool bedding accessory that stands out in any setting it is put in, owing to its unique and interesting artwork. It sports a buck that's wearing sunglasses on its face side, which may well reflect the personality of someone who enjoys surprising people with unusually.
Fashioned from woven polyester, the Nick Nelson Young Buck Throw Pillow is evidence of the fact that DENY Designs aren't afraid to tread on territory that is generally avoided by leading bedding accessory manufacturers. Enchanting esthetics apart, this pillow sports a plethora of features that one wouldn't expect to find in a simple throw pillow. It is non-toxic, which ensures that no part of it will adversely affect those using it. It is non-pilling, which guarantees that it will retain its texture through multiple washes. It is also fade resistant, which means the hues flaunted by it are here to stay. It is hypoallergenic, which means it will keep allergens and bed bugs at bay.
The fact that the throw pillow is handmade is indicative of the fine quality that comes with it. It is manufactured in the USA.
- Fabric: Woven polyester
- Pillow cover: spot treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- Nick Nelson collection
- Size (16" H x 16" W Size): 16" Square
- Size (18" H x 18" W Size): 18"Square
- Size (20" H x 20" W Size): 20" Square
- Size (26" H x 26" W Size): 26" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.