Sporting a mesmerizing spectrum of colors and high caliber fabric, the DENY Designs Lisa Argyropoulos Aquios Throw Pillow is a bedding accessory that can change the way a room looks. Its enchanting variations of the color green give it a unique visual appeal that other pillows will find hard to contest.
With a cover of woven polyester and fill material of polyester, the Lisa Argyropoulos Aquios Throw Pillow possesses the tensile strength and resulting longevity that DENY Designs endows all its products with. Charming looks and durability apart, it also flaunts a number of other useful features. It is certified hypoallergenic, which means it cannot be infested with bed bugs and other such pestilences. Its fade resistant quality ensures that the amazing color combination will survive multiple washes. Its non-pilling trait guarantees that its texture will not be ruined over time. The fact that it is handmade makes this elegant throw pillow all the more special thanks to the dedicated human effort that went into its creation.
The throw pillow sports a zippered closure, making it removable for easy cleaning. It is manufactured in the USA.
- Fabric: Woven polyester
- Closure: Hidden zipper closure
- Pillow cover: spot treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- Lisa Argyropoulos collection
- Size (16" H x 16" W x 5" D Size): 16" Square
- Size (18" H x 18" W x 5" D Size): 18"Square
- Size (20" H x 20" W x 5" D Size): 20" Square
- Size (26" H x 26" W x 5" D Size): 26" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.