The DENY Designs Jacqueline Maldonado Leaving California Polyester Throw Pillow is a beautiful portrayal of nature. While it remains abstract in its depiction, the colors used cover the entire visible spectrum, with delightful curls of fusing hues.
Fashioned from woven polyester, the Jacqueline Maldonado Leaving California Polyester Throw Pillow is evidence of the fact that DENY Designs adhere to an unwavering stance when it comes to the durability and resilience of their throw pillows. Apart from its lilting use of diverse shades, this pillow has various benefits that aren't common to many bedding accessories, but are still desired. It is non-toxic, which ensures that no part of it will adversely affect those using it. The pillow is non-pilling and guarantees that it will retain its texture through multiple washes. It is also fade resistant, which means the hues flaunted by it are here to stay.
The throw pillow is hypoallergenic, which means it will keep allergens at bay. The fact that it is handmade is indicative of the fine quality that comes with it. This throw pillow is manufactured in the USA, which is assertive of its superior quality. Cleaning it is easy as it can be machine washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat.
- Material: Woven Polyester
- Closure: Concealed zipper with bun insert for easy removal and cleaning
- Pillow Cover: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Bun Insert: Spot treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- Jacqueline Maldonado Collection
- Size (16" x 16" Size): 16" Square
- Size (18" x 18" Size): 18"Square
- Size (20" x 20" Size): 20" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.