The DENY Designs Elizabeth St Hilaire Nelson Cacophony of Color Polyester Throw Pillow cleverly employs the visual of a peacock in full bloom to put down a barrage of different shades, shaped in the feathers of the peacock's tail. The result is a veritable cacophony that has a brilliant effect on any pair of eyes.
Made using woven polyester, the Elizabeth St Hilaire Nelson Cacophony of Color Polyester Throw Pillow is a standing testament to the fearless design art that is encouraged in the house of DENY Designs. The polyester lends durability and longevity to the throw pillow, making it not just a visual treat, but long lasting as well. Barrage of colors apart, it has an array of other features that make this throw pillow a valuable possession. It is handmade, which reasserts the care and deliberation that went into making it. No machine can match the devotion that human hands can invest into a project. Its fade resistant quality ensures that its vibrant colors don't lose sheen, even after multiple washes. Its non-pilling characteristic ensures that its texture won't deteriorate over time.
This throw pillow is made in the USA, which is indicative of its high caliber quality. It requires no more than a machine wash to clean sufficiently.
- Fabric: Woven polyester
- Closure: Concealed zipper with bun insert for easy removal and cleaning
- Pillow Cover: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Bun Insert: Spot treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturing 6 color dye process custom printed for every order
- Elizabeth St Hilaire Nelson Cacophony of Color collection
- Size (16" H x 16" W x 5" D Size): 16" Square
- Size (18" H x 18" W x 5" D Size): 18"Square
- Size (20" H x 20" W x 5" D Size): 20" Square
- Size (26" H x 26" W x 5" D Size): 26" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.