A tribute to one of the most iconic works of engineering in the world, the DENY Designs Anderson Design Group San Francisco Woven Polyester Throw Pillow proudly displays San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge. Its clean and crisp artwork combines with its resolute build to deliver a fantastic bedding accessory that is captivating to the eye and will pep up the charm of any home decor.
Made from woven polyester that encloses a polyester fill, the Anderson Design Group San Francisco Woven Polyester Throw Pillow is quite durable, a trait that is common to all products from the house of DENY Designs. A visually attractive bedding accessory, the polyester throw pillow is handmade and is made from high quality lightweight fabric. The precision that lies in a pair of human hands cannot be replicated by mechanical needles. This throw pillow is hypoallergenic and will keep allergens at bay. It is fade resistant, which ensures that the vibrant colors will continue to look as good as new for a long time. It is also non-pilling, which means its texture won't undergo change in the face of duress.
This pillow is manufactured in the USA and is available in various sizes.
- Material: Woven polyester
- Closure: Concealed zipper with bun insert for easy removal and cleaning
- Pillow Cover: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Bun Insert: Sport treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- Anderson Design Group collection
- Size (16" H x 16" W Size): 16" Square
- Size (18" H x 18" W Size): 18"Square
- Size (20" H x 20" W Size): 20" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.